We have 30 fully licensed local electricians, and technicians – operating in all Adelaide suburbs, and available quickly.
A Power Emergency (outage) to your home or business is frustrating, inconvenient & sometimes dangerous.
We also offer a genuine One Hour Emergency Service (for power emergencies only).
Be aware of any power cuts for severe weather or bushfire activity.
What to do if the power fails:
- Establish that your property is the only one effected by Power Loss
- Look around any surrounding properties to see if you are the only one without power
- If the power failure is more extensive and is effecting other properties, contact SA Power Networks – 131 366 (formerly ETSA) or your energy supplier.
- If you are the only property without power
Carefully check you power switchboard [fusebox] to see if the mains switch and any safety switches are still on.
Contact us immediately if:
- There are any signs of burn, fire or high heat damage to your switchboard (+ call Fire Brigade if appropriate)
- You don’t have a Mains Switch
- The Mains Switch and All Safety Switches are on and there is still no power supply
If you find a faulty switch, fixture or appliance is the cause the power loss, isolate safely, [turn off, disconnect – be sure to take out the power plug/chord] and contact us during working hours to book a diagnoses and/or repair.